CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Quibids awesome deals everyday!

Recently my son and I created a Quibids membership. Quibids is a penny auction site that raises a penny every time someone bids. My son won a $25 gift card to a restaurant for .04 cents plus $1.99 in shipping. Also he won two polo shirts valued at eighty dollars for .82 cents. And that was just on the first two days that he bid. To sign up it is sixty dollars for one hundred bids. Trust me this website, Quibids, is legit and it is worth the signup fee. To sign up click on the link below.
http://qb.cm/r18594807

1 comments:

vicky1970 said...

Hi there, that sounds so cool. I need to check it out. Great blog, glad I found you. I'm your newest follower. I teach first in CA
Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

Post a Comment