CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Altered Clipboard and other goodies


At school, I have a bingo board where I allow students to put their name in a square when they have done something good. When it gets filled up, I draw two spaces. The first time I drew, I got two girl's names. So I had a few clipboards around and thought I would make them a clipboard. Well... as it turns out, all the girls have wanted one. The boys are not so excited about them, so I get them something different. I bought this clipboard at the Dollar Tree, but I have also gotten them at Walmart. I painted a black square and then got out the good ole' Mod Podge and added scrapbook paper. I hope the lucky little girl will be happy with it.




My friend, Sabrina, painted this great sign for me. She knows how much I love Mary Engelbreit, and this is one of her sayings she puts on her stuff. She did some mosaic on the edge. I so want to try this method. Thanks Sabrina for the great gift.



I put it on my wall in the utility room. I have a great little collection going on. However, I just noticed that the picture on the right side is crooked... Oh well, that's my house for you.



I'm linking up to.....


Decor Mamma

3 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Cute! I love Mary Engelbreit. Nice utility room!Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I'll be following!
Thanks,
Laura

Christy said...

I saw your post on Scrappy Gifts like party. I'm a bit obsessed with clipboard crafting this days, and the fabulous colors on your clipboard caught my attention. So cute!

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Love the colors of the clipboard. That girl will love it! Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

Post a Comment