CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bloggerette Sorority project



Won't you join us?


My bloggerette Sorority Project...........

I'm being like Wilson off of Home Improvement. It is late, and I
have no make up on. So I'm hiding behind my project.

I am in a Mary Engelbreit Apron Swap over at Rick Rack and
Gingham.
I got my inspiration from Elizabeth at Creative
Breathing
for my aprons. They are still in progress. They need
a little more embellishing and still 6 more to cut out.

My sweet son went with his Nanny over to her sister-in-laws house, and found these great vintage cards. Check out how much the stamp is!!!
1 CENT..... check out the next picture.

The postcard was sent in 1939... Bryce knows that I have been looking for vintage cards. Isn't he the sweetest....



Here are the great cards that Bryce found.

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Erin..awesome job on the aprons!!Can't wait!!
Your sister project is cute too.I am glad you joined also! Now we are sisters with that group!! lol Bryce did a grand job on the cards for you..how sweet.

Hugs..Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

debbie said...

HELLO ERIN, MY SORORITY SISTER,
IT IS SO VERY NICE TO MEET YOU...I AM DEBBIE FROM OKLAHOMA. YOUR RUSH PROJECT IS SO SWEET. I LOVE IT AND I REALLY LOVE YOUR PRECIOUS APRONS. THEY ARE ADORABLE. I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO USE YOUR TEMPLATE JUST FOR MY OWN USE. I HAVE AN OLD CIGAR BOX THAT I COVERED IN RED AND WHITE GINGHAM AND I HAVE BEEN MAKING DRESSES AND PUTTING THEM IN MY BOX. IT IS SUCH THERAPY TO ME.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO FUN AND FRIENDSHIP WITH OUR SORORITY SISTERS.
I AM STILL MAKING MY ROUNDS...I HAVE ONLY BEEN TO 80 OF THE 200 PLUS.
HUGS
I WILL FOLLOW YOUR BLOG
SIMPLY DEBBIE

Kimberly said...

Hi Erin, such a sweet pleasure to meet you!
enJOY,
Kimberly

Carrie said...

Wilson... I love it! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I am beyond thrilled that my post inspired you! And yes, I happen to agree that today's a great day to start! ;) You can do it!

Ashley said...

I am so glad to find your blog! I am following you back!
I gave you an award! Come over and take a peak!
Ashley @ No Apologies
http://noapologycrafts.blogspot.com/2010/07/why-thank-you.html

Nelly said...

Hi Fellow Sister - Greetings from Pennsylvania. Your piece is adorable! Your aprons look really cute too. You're a busy lady. Hope you can stop by blog. This sorority is so much fun.

porter place cottage said...

Hello there Sista. Love your R*U*S*H project!! I'm excited about our sorority and all the F*U*N to come! Sorry it's taken me so long to get here but trying to visit each and everyone!
Terrie

Marsha (Sassy Mini Dolls) said...

Hello Sister!!!

Fab RUSH project!!! Did you know you get a third entry for being a Sorority Sister!?!?!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

xxoo

Post a Comment