Thursday, May 20, 2010
What a great surprise I got when I came to my blog today. Brittney's Budget Crafts gave me this great award. I'm not the best blogger out there, but I'm learning. I've been trying to make it as great as many of the ones I've been seeing. So I feel honored that Brittney thought my blog should receive this award. Everyone needs to check out Brittney's Budget Crafts. She has a wonderful blog full of crafts for baby showers, little girls, little boys, and even giving old furniture a new look. Check it out when you get a chance.
Rules of receiving this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Here we go:
7 things about Me...
1. God is an important factor in my life. I know that the things and blessings I have are all because of him.
2. I have a wonderful family. My husband is Noah, and we will be married 8 years this June. Boy, has time flew by..... I also have 3 AWESOME kids. Bryce is my oldest. He is tall and athletic. I'm hoping for a basketball star out of him... we'll see... :) Next is Daniel. The sweetest and kindest little guy that you could ever wish for. But don't get me wrong, he has his moments. Last is my beautiful baby girl ... Mollie Kate... She is Miss. Little Drama Queen.. But hey, I think we all have been that way. Mollie and Daniel are 11 months apart. They are the best of friends.. so much like twins. I also have a great mother. I thank God for allowing me to have wonderful parents. My dad is no longer with us, but I know he is in a much better place. I hope to see him again one day in Heaven!
3. I'm a school teacher. I love it. Don't get me wrong, some days I'm wishing for another profession, but for most of the days... I feel blessed to get to teach and share my knowledge with our young people. I teach Language Arts to 4th, 5th, and 6th graders.
4. I love to paint and craft. I have been painting for quite some time. Donna Dewberry is who I would love to paint like. I was lucky enough to get to see her in person and take a class from her.
5. I need to lose weight. I think about going on a diet all the time. But can never motivate myself to do it. My husband is planning on doing this weight loss program in a couple of weeks and maybe I will join him. I would like to be the Biggest Loser!!!!!
6. I love to read a good book. My favorite authors are Stephenie Meyers, Debbie Macomber, and James Patterson. I loved the Twilight series... I'm hoping Mrs. Meyers will write something else soon. I wish I could write great books like the ones above. Maybe one day I will...
7. The last thing... Hmmmmm .... I'm a cheerleading sponsor for a Jr. High squad. I'm really excited about next year. I think I have a great bunch of girls. Go Bobcats......
That is just a few things about me... Now I'm off to see who I can find for this great award... I have lots of places in mind...
Thanks again, Brittney!!!!!!