CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 28, 2010

School's out for the Summer!!!!


Today was the last day of school. My baby graduated from Pre-Kindergarten. She had a fantastic year with great teachers. She is so ready for Kindergarten.













Daniel graduated from Kindergarten yesterday. He was so handsome up on stage. I can't even think about Daniel graduating from high school in 12 years. Daniel will have the same 1st grade teacher next year as I did when I was in 1st grade. Yikes... I can't believe she is still teaching after all this time. I wonder how many kids have come through that she has taught their parents. She is a great teacher! She is so mellow compared to when I was in school. That was the only time I got in trouble and had to stand out in the hall. I hope Daniel minds his P's and Q's, or he may fall in his mom's footsteps. Heehee....

0 comments:

Post a Comment